Monday, March 30, 2009


(Image from Men's Health)
Reverse Cowgirl

Hi Go-to girl!

First of all I want to convey that I love your blog and appreciate all the tips you give in it. I discovered it by chance a few months ago. So, I thought I'd finally take the time to ask two questions I'm curious to know the answer to. Hope you can answer them.

1. When on top, cowgirl style, do you have any tips on how to position oneself to gain maximum thrusting power? I feel like I can't quite get "things going".

2. Not a question related to technique or anything like that, but I'd love to know a couple of the things that you've experienced guys to have uttered/exclaimed in the moment of orgasm, whether during oral or *regular* sex. Would be fun and interesting to know. I know I've heard some funny, adorable and weird things during the times I've had sex.

Love,

Nicki

Dear Nicki,

Thanks! I love flattery! I also love that you love the tips I give. Really.

Generally speaking, girl-on-top rhythm, regardless of position, depends on two things: the shakiness of the bed/other surface you're on and whether you can get/maintain a rhythm with the guy you're on top of. If your bed is shaky, try doing it on the floor. You'll also be better anchored if you rest your knees on the sex surface instead of your feet. Squatting allows you to control how much of him is inside you, but it doesn't give you as much oomph and stability as being on your knees.

As to the second question, I don't kiss and tell (!) but there are generally two varieties of people who talk during sex: narrators and directors. Narrators give you a play-by-play of the action and, usually, tell you how hot it is every minute. Directors take the lead and tell you what to do and when, where, and how to do it. Both narration and direction can be hot, but you have my sympathies if you wind up in bed with someone who tries to do both. Talking during sex is hot because it punctuates the action; constant talking, on the other hand, is a turnoff.

That said, I honestly can't even remember anything notable that I've heard (or said). They say that the brain shuts down during orgasm which, for those who are inclined to say weird stuff at orgasm, is probably a good thing.

Love,

GTG

1 comment:

nana k. said...

i find "narrators" to be a turnoff. and i kind of like to be directed. it's hot.