Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Trojan's New "Fingertip Vibrator"
for Your "Most Sensitive Area"


Some of you know that I used to consult for Trojan so I want to fully disclose here: they didn't pay me to write this, nor did they send me one of their new, fabulous (?) Her PleasureTM Vibrating TouchR Fingertip Massager. (Thanks, W, for the tip via text)



The first time I watched this commercial I thought it was a Mad TV sketch. I have no idea why Trojan (owned by Church and Dwight, whose main product is actually Arm & Hammer Baking Soda) is going into the infomercial-mail-order sex toy business, but I'm intrigued.

My favorite part? Their "Tips At Your Fingertips"
Use finger to apply vibrations externally as desired. The Trojan Her Pleasure Vibrating Touch fingertip massager is designed to stimulate a woman's sensitive area.
Oh, I have a sensitive area? I wonder where it is. I would've recommended people use it on their clit.

If you're looking for a fingertip vibrator, the product you actually want is the Fokouku 9000. For 10 bucks more you get a product made of silicone (instead of yucky phthalate plastic) that works.

The upside to these products is that Trojan is bringing sex toys to Wal-Mart America. They succeeded in getting several stores that would never carry legitimate sex toys to carry their vibrating rings and this fingervibe and if that introduces some newbies to the world of toys, I'm all for it. But you, gentle readers, are far too advanced for this My (Grandma's) First Vibrator.

No comments: