Friday, May 22, 2009

Time to Check-In with R. Kelly


picture via Entertainment Weekly

I realize that few (read: none) of my readers share my appreciation (read: obsession) for R. Kelly but it's been so long since I've heard anything about my old pal that I clicked his name into Google News to see what's going on in Kells' world.

He's selling his bar on Craigslist, for one, so things can't be that great. I don't know about you, but when I hear Kelly sing about stepping up out the club with 2 chicks that both got dizzy heads and legs, taking them home to pop some bub (read: champagne) and puff some dro, I don't picture it happening near this weird Looney Tunes bar.

Maybe he's just doing some renovations to his crib, but I hope this doesn't indicate bad financial times for Kells.

By the way, if you still haven't seen "Trapped in the Closet," you should watch it right now. There are new chapters set to drop this summer so it might be time for everyone to enjoy a retrospective. Before things get real freaky.

No comments: