Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Most Extreme Wedding Gift Challenge: Power Mixer or Power Vibrator?

As an in-demand friend, sister, and sex expert, I've been invited to 4 (that's right--four) out of town weddings this summer for which I am scraping together the cash to buy both plane tickets and gifts for the happy couples.

Don't get me wrong, I like high-quality kitchen appliances as much as the next girl (and I actually know how to cook, zing!) but when I'm thinking about what influence I want to have on the young married life of my closest friends, I'm thinking less "KitchenAid" and more "marital aid."

For engagement/shower gifts I've purchased the following:












the Laya Spot vibrator


At one wedding I heard tell of a couple who, after getting married, gave every couple they knew a sex swing for their nuptials.
So the question is this: do I go for the pink hand mixer or the pink vibrator? The NFL Team tailgate set or the Fleshlight?

1 comment:

Seth said...

Dude, buy them sex toys...maybe the "bend over beginner" set if you want a gift for both of them :)