Friday, April 18, 2008

One of These Things is Not Like the Other


Sheriff-cum-pimp Mike Burgess.

Really? I mean, really? You've got to be fucking kidding me. This douchebag traded leniency in sentencing for female prisoners in exchange for sexual favors. The media is calling it "sex slavery" which I suppose, since they were in custody, makes sense--but it also raises some of those old nagging questions about the difference between sex slavery/human trafficking and prostitution. (Hint: in one scenario, women are agents and in the other they are paternalistically protected by law enforcement because they have made no choices. Both are about persecuting prostitutes.)

Apparently, if convicted of all counts, he could be sentenced to 467 years in prison. But he oughta get along just fine in jail; if he plays his cards right, he could get all the free blowjobs he wants.

Anyhoo, this is a great way to start the weekend. I've just been inundated with cowboy hats this week. Must be all that Queer As Folk I've been watching. I don't know what this says about me, but Brian Kinney is just unbelievably hot. I'm no fag hag, but damn.

1 comment:

Captain Beez and Navigator Brookie said...

Brian Kinney IS unbelievably hot.