Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Ugly Face of the Obesity Epidemic...


Plus-size Miss England contestant (and hottie) Chloe Marshall.

...is obnoxious, skinny, dietician beauty pageant judges. This article from the British Daily Mail about this year's plus-size contestant for the Miss England title makes clear that they hate fat people in England just as much as we do here. Here are some choice comments from the writer/dietician/bitch, Monica Grenfell:
But as a dietician I am so worried about the damage her well-oiled publicity machine is doing that I think it's vital to speak out.

In my view, Chloe is a terrible role model.

I hope she doesn't win the Miss England title.

It would send an appalling - and very dangerous - message to other young women that it's OK to be fat.

I'm no fat activist, but damn. This is totally inappropriate. And girl is hot! I hope she does win.

No comments: